Located close to the sea front, this Conference Production role is ideal for anybody who’s a water sign, or who just loves the coast, or more importantly a Conference Producer who’s passionate about what they do and is looking for a role where they can take full ownership of their conferences. Based in Hove, the company focus on conferences across sustainable technologies, including food, water and agriculture.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- To conduct online and telephone research to identify the issues, challenges and opportunities within a specific clean-tech investment sector
- To write engaging and relevant agendas, identifying and acquiring high-profile speakers
- To work closely with the sales and marketing teams to ensure the success of the conference
- To travel to and co-manage each conference on the day
- To take full ownership of your events!
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have 2 years’ + conference production experience
- Will be motivated, passionate and self-driven
- Will have excellent research and communication skills
- Will be extremely commercially aware, will know what makes a conference work and how you can use a conference to create business opportunities for your audience
- Will be educated to degree level (2.1 and above) or equivalent
- Experience producing Technology or Bio-Tech conferences would be highly beneficial
- Proficient in Spanish or Portuguese would be a huge plus
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Ride to work Scheme
- International travel
- Excellent potential for career progression
- Sociable and collaborative team
Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 (DOE) + profit share
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Brighton
- Salary: £25,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica