A global media company with an exceptional track record for delivering world-class journalism are looking for experienced Business Development professionals to join their expanding team
Business Development Executive
£30,000 – 35,000 basic
Business Development Manager
£35,000 – 40,000 basic
We are on the hunt for exceptional, entrepreneurial and charismatic Business Development Executives and Business Development Managers!
A world-leading, London based media company with an excellent 25-year track record are looking for an experienced Business Development Executive and Business Development Manager to join their expanding team. Taking a consultative approach, you will be playing a key role in expanding the sponsorship packages for an international event portfolio.
The work will be challenging and rewarding and is an excellent opportunity to be part of an innovative sector with a pivotal role in the company’s development. Our client offers a fantastic company culture. This is a collaborative, forward-thinking, fun and hard-working team. They are offering the opportunity to travel internationally, exceptional training, and highly competitive bonus and commission. Opportunities this good don’t come around often!
This is a great opportunity for a Business Development Executive with at least 1-2 years or a Business Development Manager with at least 5 years of consultative sales experience. Perfect for someone commercially astute, charismatic and able to build long-term relationships with new and existing global clients. This is a very exciting time to join the company who has recently opened several vacancies due to company expansion.
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Consultative business development selling B2B conference sponsorship packages between £5k and £50k
- Work on an established brand with a strong database of existing contacts
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with new and existing global clients
- Identify and capitalise on new opportunities to generate revenue.
- Work as part of a team to hit and exceed revenue targets
- Network with existing and prospective clients at international events
- Hard-working and committed with an excellent phone work ethic
- Pro-active, persuasive & confident
- An ability to understand client’s needs and adopt a tailored approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid business development and consultative sales experience
- Someone who will work hard and play hard!
- Exceptional commission structure!
- First-rate training, support and guidance with daily exposure to management
- Flat structure with excellent career progression – promotion is invariably internal
- Relaxed, work hard, play hard environment
- Prospect of international travel
- Summer and Christmas company parties, social culture
- Discounted gym membership
- Relaxed environment, casual attire
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow our client’s business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you.
Location: Canary Wharf
Business Development Executive: £30,000 - 35,000
Business Development Manager: £35,000 – £40,000
Plus generous uncapped commission on both roles.
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: Canary Wharf
- Salary: £30,000 – 40,000 basic plus generous uncapped commission and bonuses!
- Consultant: Lils