Our client is seeking an entrepreneurial and confident Conference Producer with the desire to oversee and grow their portfolio of events both in Europe and North America.
Working within an established global business, founded over 20 years ago and offering the opportunity to work with some dynamic global brands with customer experience at the core.
This is a very exciting time to join the company who has recently opened a number of vacancies due to company expansion. Experience producing conferences for the pharma, energy or technology sector would be highly beneficial, however if you are passionate about events and commercially savvy do not hesitate in applying!
We want to hear from driven, talented individuals looking to take on a new challenge.
As an experienced Conference Producer, you will be researching, planning and executing summits and conferences, with the emphasis on mapping out future sponsorship opportunities.
- Utilise research to create solution focused agendas for events
- Build data and identify core communities to engage in order to achieve growth across the business
- Develop ideas for content and work with external contractors to create whitepapers, reports, infographics, webinars, podcasts, etc
- Research and develop partnerships with media publications, associations, market influencers and pioneers
- Develop and lead market strategies for product summits that you are tasked with organising
- Plan and execute excellent marketing strategy to successfully market products
The successful candidate:
- Will have a minimum 12 months conference production experience
- Confident in leading on market strategy and writing copy to promote conferences to a target audience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking to help map out future opportunities
- An interest in entrepreneurial business opportunities
- Must be willing to travel
- Summer and Christmas company parties
- Discounted gym membership
- Relaxed environment, casual attire
Location: Central London
Salary: £32,000 + generous profit share!
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica