If you're confident, ambitious and a great communicator with a desire to excel in an international business we’ve got an exciting opportunity for you! We’re looking for commercially savvy graduates with some proven work experience to join an international media company as a Conference Producer!
Fast moving Events and Intelligence Company has opened several vacancies due company expansion. Looking for exceptional individuals to deliver their growing portfolio of events. Working on international B2B conferences you will be researching industry issues with leading experts in the field. As a Conference Producer, you will research, create and build major industry conference agendas from your first day. Fantastic opportunity to develop your career quickly with plenty of exposure to fast growing industries such as pharma, energy and virtual reality.
This international events business delivers over 200 events across the world and is seeking a curious, driven, and intellectual candidate who is ready to take responsibility and succeed within a creative company where people come first!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To develop commercially viable conferences based on in-depth market research into the relevant market and topic
- Identifying and acquiring industry leaders to come on board as speakers
- Identify new and interesting business trends; through speaking to business leaders worldwide - discussing developing issues - what’s going to be vital in the future
- To produce marketing campaigns and to work closely with the sales and logistics team to make sure the conference is successful
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- A minimum of 6 – 12 months’ B2B commercial work experience or year in industry.
- Strong commercial acumen with brilliant research and analytical ability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage stakeholders at all levels
- An entrepreneurial spirit, a deep desire to succeed and achieve goals
- Entrepreneurial company offering excellent profit share
- Summer and Christmas company parties
- Discounted gym membership
- Relaxed environment, casual attire
Location: Central London
Salary: £25,000 + generous profit share!
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica