Exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join an international publishing company based in central London, with offices in Germany, Singapore and USA. An exciting company with a truly global outreach, you’ll join a growing team of a leading provider of news, insights and live events to the transport and logistics industry. As a publishing and events company, they represent a broad market, including maritime, rail, defence, aviation, public transport, energy, and logistics. This is a forward-thinking sector with constantly new and exciting changes cropping up. This Senior Marketing Executive will take ownership of a global portfolio for the aviation portfolio!
As part of company expansion, they are looking for a driven, proactive and energetic Senior Marketing Executive to drive the marketing activities across 5 conferences and liaising with internal business stakeholders to further grow the events portfolio.
They are looking for a superstar verbal and written communicator with a natural ability to build excellent relationships with team members and external businesses and suppliers.
About the role:
- Setting the strategy and campaign plans to acquire new delegates and to meet revenue targets
- Analysing and testing the performance of marketing channels and messaging across the customer journey
- Liaising with the sponsorship sales to drive sponsorship revenue
- Create all assets and collateral in line with the company message and brand values
- Maintaining and updating existing event websites as well as creating new event sites utilising existing platform templates
- Managing the marketing budget to ensure ROI
- Nurturing relationships with external creative and media agencies, including paid search marketing agency
- Secure new media partnerships
- Digital marketing and conversion to sale/registration expert
- You will have experience creating and localising marketing campaigns to various audiences across the world, ideally in conference or event environment
- Experienced in analysing, reviewing and improving the marketing performance across different channels
- Social media management experienced with a focus on driving interest and conversion
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Great at writing compelling marketing copy for different audiences
- Impeccable organisational skills and attention to detail
- £30,000 salary with great company benefits
- Great office, fantastic location
- Growing company with a flat hierarchy, making an ideal place to work for a wide range of tasks and responsibility
- Collaborative company culture, with long-term employee retention
- Excellent training
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica