Three vacancies open due to company growth and expansion. Exceptional opportunity for experienced Conference Producers to join a highly regarded research-based company. Specialising in a variety of industries there is little in the way of hierarchy and plenty of opportunity for ambitious, talented individuals! This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Conference Producers to come in and produce successful commercial conferences focusing either on climate change, infrastructure or technology. One of the strengths of the company is that they are very well connected with governments, regulators, supranational bodies and senior executives across the world. This event is sponsorship led, so you will need to be able to bring on board sponsors, this is not a ‘hard-sell’!
This role is based in the City and offers a salary of £27,000 - £35,000 DOE plus generous profit share
Key tasks and responsibilities include:
- Researching (primarily phone research) new and existing conference ideas
- Assessing the feasibility of the conference ideas and writing innovative conference programmes
- Inviting industry leaders to come on board as speakers – also maintaining good and frequent contact to ensure their attendance on the day
- Identifying potential sponsors and successfully negotiating sponsorship packages
- Ensuring the smooth running of the conference on the day, introducing and ‘hosting’ the event
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience producing high level conferences ideally within Finance
- Have an excellent academic background. Educated to degree level with a 2.1 or above, from a research-based degree. Postgraduate degree would be preferable.
- Be comfortable speaking with top executives and government officials
- Be able to possess strong analytical and research skill and have excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Have an aptitude for business, strong commercial awareness, be self-motivated and confident enough to manage their own projects
- A competitive salary with a generous profit share
- Beautiful office based in the heart of the City
- Collaborative and non-hierarchical environment
- International travel
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £27,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica