Leading B2B conference and events company specialising in energy and infrastructure are looking for an experienced Senior Program Manager. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the design and planning of the largest global gas Conference & Exhibition that takes place every three years.
The role of the Senior Program Manager will be challenging, varied and exciting, presenting an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to work on a high-profile, global event. I am looking for a highly motivated individual with creativity and excellent problem-solving skills to deliver a large-scale international conference & exhibition in Korea.
- Understand, communicate and deliver the event brand to the desired target market
- Following a research plan to identified topics
- Effectively manage staff members
- Manage a complex four-day programme with around 100 sessions and 10+ breakout rooms
- Ensuring the operational of the event is successful and cost-effective
- Develop and nurture strong relationship with speakers and sponsors
- Work alongside the Head of Events to ensure commercial success
- 3+ years’ experience in B2B event management
- Experience managing conference speakers and programmes
- Confident, proactive, efficient, you’ll be calm under pressure and able to use your initiative
- An excellent communicator, flawless spoken and written English. Korean speaker an advantage.
- Experience and confidence liaising with high calibre professionals (C level, Ministers, etc..)
- Line management experience
- Knowledge of the energy sector would be a plus
- Be prepared to travel! You will be involved in international travel 2-4 times per year
The role is a Fixed Term Contract until August 2021 and requires a very organised individual with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to remain calm whilst working under pressure. Creativity and problem solving will be key to coming up with ideas on how to reach new markets for the event and expand the businesses reach.
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 - £36,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils