Global events company are looking for an ambitious, motivated and experienced Senior Content Producer to drive the continuing growth and success of a market-leading trade shows and events. The successful candidate will be part of a team who is responsible for scoping, new markets, forging critical relationships and creating innovative content.
The events you’ll be working on are high profile commercial fashion trade shows and events. This is a successful brand and they are now looking for an individual with great content production experience, roll up sleeves approach, and most importantly GRAVITAS! They are looking for a dynamic and creative Conference Producer to help deliver this exciting portfolio.
This role is based in West London and offers a salary of up to £30,000 plus bonus
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate analytical and strategic thinking to produce content strategy for each event
- Fully responsible for researching and inviting high profile speakers
- Planning a research campaign that will deliver the right content proposition for the events
- Writing: sales-driven brochure, web, direct mail and email copy to drive quality and quantity of visitor numbers.
- Managing onsite execution of each event
- Producing post show reports
- Build fantastic industry relationships and partnerships in support of the event goals.
- Working closely with, and developing excellent relationships with Marketing, Operations and Sales teams before, during and after the event to ensure commercial success
- You will have an outstanding track record of success, a passion for product with a creative flare.
- 3+ years of content creation in a B2B events organisation
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Strong project management, planning and organizational skills
- Experience of launching new events and products in new markets would be highly advantageous
- Research skills like no other
- A great attitude to teamwork
Location: West London
Salary: £30,000 + generous bonus
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica