I am recruiting a junior Conference Producer with a minimum of 6 months experience to join the new and rapidly-growing division of a renowned and well-established independent media and events company.
If you are passionate about technology, digital innovation and events this is your chance to join a creative and innovative business with great culture and start-up approach.
This is a very exciting time to join the company and contribute to further develop their remarkable reputation, and establish yourself as an expert in the field.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conducting effective market research to develop cutting edge events programme, and discover any potential new trends and market growth opportunities
- Conducting thorough telephone research calls and face to face interviews to identify new topics and critical business needs
- Fully responsible for programme writing and speaker acquisition
- Writing marketing copy and collateral
- Liaising with marketing, sales and operations teams to ensure commercial profitability and drive revenue growth
- You will be educated to degree level, ambitious and commercially astute
- At least 6 month experience of producing content for commercially successful conferences/events
- Passion for technology and innovation is a must – Tech sector events experience is a plus
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills, good attention to detail and proofreading skills as well as the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Competitive salary and extensive opportunities for career progression
- 25 days annual leave rising to 28 with length of service (excluding bank holidays)
- Day off for birthday
- Enhance maternity and paternity pay
- Season ticket loans
- Summer and Christmas parties and regular social events and charity days
Salary: Up to £30,000 DOE
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica