We’re looking for a Senior Conference Producer to join a highly regarded specialist telecoms events business, part of a large Media company with offices worldwide and a member of the FTSE 250.
The Senior Conference Producer will be responsible for producing four events annually, with a focus on Americas, Middle East and EMEA and including working on a flagship global event with 2,500+ delegates. As Senior Product Developer you will work closely with marketing, sales, operations, telesales and the customer services teams to deliver the events from start to finish.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct extensive desk, phone research and face-to-face meetings with industry experts to gain a good understanding of market developments and trends
• Work closely with marketing to execute an effective marketing plan that attracts the right audience
• Develop relationships with C-level stakeholders and secure them as speakers
• Work closely with the Product Director to drive and execute 3 year strategy plans for the events
• Have a strategic view on all aspects of the event including pricing, formatting, floor plan, networking opportunities, event add-ons, dates, locations and audience development
• Chair conferences and deliver the opening welcome remarks on behalf of the business
Person - Key Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
• Ideally 2+ years’ experience in conference production or a similar research role
• Strong academics with a degree 2.1 or equivalent
• Highly organised and ability to work towards deadlines
• Excellent communicator who can manage relationships with senior executives
• Strong project management skills, exceptional attention to detail and ability to work towards deadlines
Travel to international events is required as part of this role. Great opportunity in a respected and content heavy conference business. Excellent profit share reward scheme incentive on offer.
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 DOE + 20%
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management.
Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica