Join a buzzy office, with a great company culture and fantastic benefits. Work alongside passionate people who go above and beyond to deliver market-leading events and exhibitions! This role is perfect for someone with who is strongly results driven and full of passion!
As Digital Experience Manager, you will play a key part in supporting a portfolio of established large tradeshows through websites and mobile apps activities. Reporting to the Head of Digital of Experience, you will design, build and test the event websites and analyse the user experience.
The Digital Experience Manager will be responsible for creating reports on the website performance to increase business opportunities and optimise engagement and conversion rates.
You’ll be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and offers an exceptional attention to detail whilst being driven to deadlines.
- Setting KPIs for event websites to ensure business goals are met
- Managing and developing website organic traffic
- Managing the user experience, UAT and measurements
- Work closely with the internal content teams to deliver digital campaigns
- Conduct keyword research and implement organic search-related tactics to ensure website visibility
- Creating measurement reports and dashboards in Google Analytics to assess and optimise performance of websites and apps
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Relevant university degree
- Experience in SEO, CRO and GA are essential.
- B2B marketing experience is paramount
- Experience working in the B2B event industry would be highly beneficial but not mandatory
Reasons why you’ll love this job:
- Modern, quirky offices. Dynamic and collaborative team ethic. Commercially driven and exciting!
- Career progression with a company in a period of exciting growth!
- Generous pension up to 10%
- Bupa health care
- 26 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, and your birthday as an extra day off 😊
- Professional memberships
- Bonus and incentives
- 20% discount on gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Travel insurance, income protection, life insurance.
Location: West London
Salary: £35,000 + bonus
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 + bonus
- Consultant: Federica