Join a buzzy office, with a great company culture and fantastic benefits. Work alongside passionate people who go above and beyond to deliver market-leading events and exhibitions! This role is perfect for someone with who is strongly results driven and full of passion!
You’ll work in liaison with the internal content and sales team to drive lead generation and you will use a range of digital tools to deliver the appropriate message to the right audience.
You’ll be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and offers an exceptional attention to detail whilst being driven to deadlines. Seeking someone with a great passion for performance marketing!
- Managing the creation and delivery of digital marketing campaigns for specific events to drive visitor attendance
- Working in liaison with the campaign teams and the marketing executives to ensure efficient and effective delivery against the integrated strategic marketing plan is achieved
- Analysing marketing campaign results
- Managing marketing budgets and ensuring ROI is achieved
- Creating and managing partnership plans
- Minimum 5 years’ experience creating strategic marketing plans
- Strong PPC experience
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Relevant university degree
- B2B marketing experience is paramount
- Experience working in the B2B event industry would be highly beneficial but not mandatory
Reasons why you’ll love this job:
- Modern, quirky offices. Dynamic and collaborative team ethic. Commercially driven and exciting!
- Career progression with a company in a period of exciting growth!
- Generous pension up to 10%
- Bupa health care
- 26 days holiday PLUS bank holidays, and your birthday as an extra day off 😊
- Professional memberships
- Bonus and incentives
- 20% discount on gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Travel insurance, income protection, life insurance.
Location: West London
Salary: £30,000 + bonus
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: 30,000.00
- Consultant: Federica