Global events company are looking for an ambitious, enthusiastic and experienced Marketing Executive to drive the continuing growth and success of high profile and market-leading trade shows and events.
You will be using your expertise of social media, your know-how of amplifying marketing and media partnerships, and your skills of content coordination across multiple channels.
You’ll be someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, can multitask and offers an exceptional attention to detail whilst being driven to deadlines.
Sound familiar? Read on!
The successful candidate will be joining a community – the team, customers, and partners – who are extremely proud to work on a portfolio of market-leading brands, products and trade shows.
We are looking for someone fun, friendly, and bursting with ideas! You will be an individual with great marketing experience, a roll up sleeves approach, and are strongly results-focused!
This role is based in West London and offers a salary of £28,000 plus bonus
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Multi-channel execution and management
- Support Marketing Managers on briefing, distributing and measuring marketing campaigns. Working closely with them to execute content programmes and drive new audiences.
- Provide social media support for each event to improve brand presence – message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition
- Manage the shows blogs, securing content from partners, editors and exhibitors to drive new customers to the site.
- Demonstrate value through partner success, using appropriate tools to report on coverage volume, perception ratings and customer feedback. Looking to define how media partnerships have impacted customer perception, sales and business growth.
- You will have an outstanding track record of success, a passion for marketing with a creative flare. Prepared to do what it takes to get the job done.
- 1-3 years of marketing experience (ideally from a B2B events organisation/exhibitions)
- Minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent (ideally Marketing, Business or related field)
- Can communicate with gravitas, be results-focused, an initiating attitude, and the tenacity to address bottlenecks
- Copy writing skills like no other
Location: West London
Salary: £28,000 + bonus
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £28,000 + 10% bonus
- Consultant: Federica