A collaborative organisation who organise two sensational trade shows in US and Europe are looking for an experienced event professional to join as a Knowledge and Events Senior Executive. You will be responsible for producing the agenda for the educational and sustainability programmes alongside two huge events.
Working for an innovative company who offer an exceptional and rewarding work-life balance, generous pension, private healthcare, as well as a culture which promotes health and wellbeing.
As an experienced Conference Producer, you will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Development of programmes -management of partner-led educational and sustainability programmes, communication with speakers, updating educational sessions.
- Market research and analysis – in-depth telephone based and desk research of key subject areas and hot topics.
- Speaker acquisition and management – identifying high-level, influential experts to speak at the event and managing their attendance
- Copy writing – Writing copy in the form of a conference programme, in the language of your target audience. Liaising with marketing teams to ensure sales-driven materials will maximise delegate attendance
- Project management – Working with internal teams to ensure success of events
- Onsite attendance - (including travel to Las Vegas and Germany)
- Minimum of 2 years curating educational content within a commercial conference or exhibition organiser environment. This should include researching, planning and management of such educational conferences/ events from inception to delivery.
- Proven research and conference content development skills.
- Excellent writing ability. Perfect written English.
- Attention to detail. Creative. Resourceful. Multitasker. Outstanding communicator.
- Strong academic background: 2:1 or above in a research-based degree. Good A-levels.
- Lovely office in Brighton
- Generous Pension.
- Private Healthcare
- 35 hour working week – flexible working, and encouraging a health work-life balance
- Culture promoting health: inhouse Pilates, massages, fruit, meditation
- Great training opportunities. Career Progression. Collaborative team.
- Social responsibility and sustainable practices at the heart of the business. You’ll be an active member of the “green squad”!
- Location: Brighton
- Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica