This is a great role for someone wishing to make a big impact in a dynamic company who believe in having rounded business people and portfolios – and in keeping things more interesting!
Some of our client’s flagship events include a range of hot topics: social media, technology, marketing, communications, sustainability, HR, charity & public sector, finance, and pharmaceuticals.
This role is exciting, fast-paced and challenging. You’ll need to be bright, tenacious, well-presented, high energy and a resilient individual. In return you’ll be working for a company who are committed to helping drive your career forward.
You’ll need to be comfortable dealing with senior decision makers both on the phone and face-to-face. We are looking for a real go-getter with entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional people skills, and ready to go the extra mile.
This job role includes:
- Understanding market audiences, hot topics, and potential suppliers quickly
- Identifying key sectors to sell into and building a healthy pipeline of qualified leads
- Exceeding revenue targets
- Account management with current client, managing strong relationships with senior-level decision makers
- Making between 80-120 calls per day
- Writing bespoke sponsorship packages as well as some marketing and copywriting
- Working closely with the marketing, production and operations team.
To be a successful candidate you will need to have:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B sales role (ideally in Conference/Exhibition sales)
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- High energy, versatility and a good team player
- A good academic background. Excellent writing skills. Articulate with gravitas.
What will you get in return?
A great company culture with a social team. In-depth training and development. Lots of socials (wine down Thursdays, beer fridge Fridays, and anniversary lunches). Personal development. Recognition and reward. Employee wellbeing. Fair practices & charity focus.
Salary: £26,000 - £40,000 DOE + £60K OTE
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £26,000 - £60K OTE
- Consultant: Lils