Rapidly expanding B2B conferences and events company are looking for a Senior Conference Producer to take responsibility for researching potential new topics, markets and ideas.
Be responsible for the creation and project management of an event from the very beginning!
This exciting position producing conferences at the UK’s leading Marcomms conference company is for anyone who loves organising, researching, creative writing and who is a commercial, positive, ambitious, high-energy self-starter.
You will be the creative force of the conference and will be in charge of shaping the agenda and speaker line-up.
Join a dynamic company who believe in having rounded business people and portfolios – and in keeping things more interesting!
Some of our client’s flagship events include a range of hot topics: social media, technology, marketing, communications, sustainability, HR, charity & public sector, finance, and pharmaceuticals.
This role is exciting, fast-paced and challenging. You’ll need to be a resilient and ambitious self-starter, confident at taking on the following responsibilities:
This job role includes:
- Telephone and desk research into target markets, hot topics, key trends
- Writing sales-orientated agendas
- Writing copy for marketing campaigns
- Creating databases
- Influencing and recruiting speakers on the telephone and face-to-face
- Liaising and organising the speakers on the actual day of the conference
To be a successful candidate you will need to have:
- A minimum of 18 months experience as a Conference Producer.
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Maturity, versatility and a good team player
- A strong academic background: A/B’s at A-level and minimum of a 2:1 in a research/humanities degree.
What will you get in return?
A great company culture with a social team. In-depth training and development. Lots of socials (wine down Thursdays, beer fridge Fridays, and anniversary lunches). Personal development. Recognition and reward. Employee wellbeing. Fair practices & charity focus.
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £35,000 DOE
- Consultant: Federica