Junior Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer
£18,000 - £24,000 plus great commission structure
Join London’s leading international events and conference recruitment consultancy! Albany Appointments is on an upward trajectory and we are growing fast.
This is a really exciting time for the business and we are looking for a Junior Recruitment Consultant or Resourcer to work closely with the Director and support some of the world’s most successful events businesses, including FTSE 100 companies, publishers, and global conference organisers.
Great reasons to be a Recruitment Consultant at Albany!
- We are a small but very well-established business placing high emphasis on quality and delivering exceptional service
- This is a fulfilling role where you really are making a difference. You will be a "match maker" finding people their dream jobs and companies their perfect employee. It’s incredibly rewarding helping progress someone’s career!
- You will nurture long term relationships with both candidates and clients
- The events industry is exciting, fast paced and constantly changing. You will learn so much and become an expert within your field
- You’ll be supported by a positive employer who will listen and value you as a colleague
- Development and growth are encouraged, whilst still giving you the autonomy you expect
- Career development, incentives and a great commission scheme
- A lovely bright office near St Paul’s Cathedral, with social co-workers, great kitchen facilities (PlayStation, board games, and dare I say it, a beer fridge!)
About the role:
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic and open-minded person to develop your skills sets in the following essential areas:-
- Identify and source candidates via our database, job boards and headhunting on LinkedIn
- Write compelling adverts and manage social media platforms
- Screen and interview industry centric candidates
- Develop loyal and supportive relationships with our valued candidates and clients
- Actively develop knowledge of the conference and events sector
About YOU! You will be:-
- Someone with a high EQ, not afraid to learn about other perspectives, seeing the best in others, and unafraid of challenges or change
- Empathetic; a crucial skill in recruitment. I am looking for someone who focuses externally rather than being self-absorbed. You need the ability to look at the world from a bigger perspective and walk a mile in another person’s shoes.
- You will also be a communication master! Demonstrating excellent verbal and non-verbal communication and listening skills
- Excellent English, with a flair for writing - you’ll be writing compelling adverts and managing social media platform
- Nurturing and valueing strong relationships. Possess exceptional communication skills increasing your ability to influence others in a positive way
- No ego please! Leave it at the door! Come prepared to gain wisdom, insight and feedback and be an active listener!
- Have a balanced and positive viewpoint. You strive to be happy and successful.
- Be self-motivated and goal driven. You are naturally someone who aims high in life, constantly striving for improvement, and work to the best standard possible
- As well as being money and target motivated, you must also be driven by personal goals and a desire to aim to do an outstanding and selfless job for your candidates and clients - and me!
- Meticulously organised
The company has seen some exciting changes in the past 9 months with big plans for growth and change - there is no better time to join Albany and propel your career as a Recruiter within a fantastic industry!
If you believe you are the person for this fantastic role,then please send your CV and a cover letter telling me why I should meet you immediately!
- Location: London
- Salary: Please enquire
- Consultant: Lils