This is the Recruitment Event!
Resourcer / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
My name is Lils Collingwood and I am the Director and owner of of London’s leading international events and conference recruitment consultancy.
Albany Appointments is on an upward trajectory and we are growing fast.
This is a really exciting time for me and my business and I am now looking for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant to work closely with me and support some of the world’s most successful events businesses, including FTSE 100 companies, publishers, and global conference organisers.
I am keen to pass on all of my experience and hard earned knowledge to an enthusiastic and open-minded person to develop your skills sets in the following essential areas:-
- Identify and source candidates via our database, job boards and LinkedIn
- Write compelling adverts and manage social media platforms
- Screen and interview industry centric candidates
- Develop loyal and supportive relationships with our valued candidates and clients
- Actively develop knowledge of the conference and events sector
8 Great reasons to work with me at Albany!
- We are a small but very well-established business placing high emphasis on quality and delivering exceptional service
- This is a fulfilling role where you really are making a difference. You will be a "match maker" finding people their dream jobs and companies their perfect employee. It’s incredibly rewarding helping progress someone’s career!
- You will nurture long term relationships with both candidates and clients
- The events industry is exciting, fast paced and constantly changing. You will learn so much and become an expert within your field
- You’ll be supported by a positive employer (me!) who will listen and value you as a colleague
- Development and growth are encouraged, whilst still giving you the autonomy you expect
- Career development, incentives and a great commission scheme
- A lovely bright office near St Paul’s Cathedral, with social co-workers, great kitchen facilities (PlayStation, board games, and dare I say it, a beer fridge!)
Have a high EQ?
You will definitely need one!
You will be:-
- Socially aware, can conduct self-management, and excel at relationship management
- Someone with a high EQ, not afraid to learn about other perspectives, seeing the best in others, and unafraid of challenges or change
- Empathetic; a crucial skill in recruitment. I am looking for someone who focuses externally rather than being self-absorbed. You need the ability to look at the world from a bigger perspective and walk a mile in another person’s shoes.
You will also be a communication master!
- Demonstrating excellent verbal and non-verbal communication and listening skills
- Nurturing and valueing strong relationships
- Possess exceptional communication skills increasing your ability to influence others in a positive way
- No ego please! Leave it at the door! Come prepared to gain wisdom, insight and feedback and be an active listener!
Have a balanced and positive viewpoint
- You strive to be happy and successful. You already look at life from a balanced viewpoint, and you make the best out of challenging situations to fuel your personal development and professional improvement
- You’ll definitely need to have a sense of humour and find the light side in your trials!
Be self-motivated and goal driven
- You are naturally someone who aims high in life, constantly striving for improvement, and work to the best standard possible
- As well as being money and target motivated, you must also be driven by personal goals and a desire to aim to do an outstanding and selfless job for your candidates and clients - and me!
Be a plate spinner!
- Manage your time and a heavy workload whilst keeping your cool
- Meticulously organise your time; plan your workload and pipeline by the day as well as for the weeks/months ahead
- When things occasionally go quiet, make it busy and ramp it up!
The company has seen some exciting changes in the past 6 months with big plans for growth and change - there is no better time to join me at Albany and propel your career as a Recruitment Consultant within a fantastic industry!
If you believe you are the person for this fantastic role,then please call or contact me and tell me why I should meet you immediately!
Hurry - I want to appoint somebody to join me before the Christmas bells chime!
- Location: London
- Salary: Please enquire
- Consultant: Lils