Established in 2006, this company brings the legal business services community together online through their website, events, publications and social media channels.
The Event Executive will report to the Senior Event Coordinator and Content Director. You’ll be responsible for the successful operational delivery of B2B delegate conferences and micro-events!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify and source suitable venues for conferences/events and liaise with the sponsors and speakers to ensure a high level of communication
- Preparation and delivery of all event materials including signage, delegate badges, feedback forms, sign-in sheets etc
- Create a professional and smooth on-site environment for all participants on the day
- Assist in marketing and promotional activity including delegate packs, brochures, copywriting, and updating social media channels
- Data management including the use of Salesforce CRM
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 6 months event experience
- Excellent communication
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to combat complex event logistics
- Able to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and maintain a customer-focused approach
- Team player with strong attention to detail
- 25 days holidays per annum
- Membership to gym
- Early finish Friday (4pm finish on pay days in May to September)
Location: South West London
Salary: £22,000 - £24,000
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £22,000 - £24,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils