Exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Marketing Manager to join the digital marketing department of a Market leading global events organiser for a 12 month maternity cover contract. Reporting to the Group Head of Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the management and delivery of websites and mobiles apps supporting 4 well-known large-scale trade shows, analysing the user experience and creating content plans for the events.
- Increasing website organic traffic growth and website engagement
- Establish clear objectives and KPIs for each event website that ensure commercial success
- Overlooking and analysing the user website user experience, design, build, UAT, measurement, reporting and optimisation of the event websites
- Work closely with the marketing, brand and content leads on each event to create targeted content plans
- Conduct keyword research and implementing organic search-related tactics to boost the search ranking performance of your websites.
- Create measurement reports and dashboards in Google Analytics to assess and optimise performance of websites and apps
- Experience managing websites, including user experience, design, SEO, technical build, UAT, reporting and optimisation is essential.
- Proven experience in product management and website project delivery
- Google Analytics and data analysis experience is essential with the ability to drive data focused decisions
- Experience in website development is desired.
- Digital marketing, PPC, email, mobile and social media marketing experience is highly beneficial
- Analytical, data-driven and structured approach to decision-making; commercially driven
- Good project management and presentation skills
- Proactive, problem solver who challenges himself and the wider team and explores new opportunities
- Excellent communicator able to build strong working relationship with internal teams and external stakeholders
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 - £39,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica