Join a passionate and lively team who create high-quality conferences, awards, festivals, roundtables and exhibitions across UK and Europe.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone from a similar events background who is ready to take their Events Management career up to the next level. You will lead a team to deliver a busy event portfolio from both a strategic and hands-on level.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Overall operational management and delivery for all events within the portfolio including awards, festivals, conferences and roundtables.
- Ensure standards are kept exceptionally high across all areas of delivery
- Managing the portfolio from a strategic level, put processes in place and create a robust framework to deliver world-class events
- Management, recruitment and development of an operations team of 10 people. You will have 3 Event Managers directly reporting to you.
- Previous experience in similar role – a solid background in commercial events business or publishing business
- 6+ years’ experience in b2b event operations. 2+ years in people management
- Experience delivering a variety of event types: large scale exhibitions and festivals, conferences, awards and round tables
- Highly experienced in running large scale, multi-streamed complex events
- 2.1 degree. IOSH/Health and Safety
- Flexible approach. Positive attitude, thriving under pressure. Ability to motivate and lead teams.
Location: Old Street
Salary: £45-50,000 DOE + 20% bonus
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £45,000 - 50,000 + 20% bonus
- Consultant: Lils