Market leading global events organiser is seeking an energetic and skilled Digital Project Executive to join their growing digital operations team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has some previous experience using and configuration Event Management System (EMS) or event registration systems.
Reporting to the System Project Manager you will become an expert of the in-house match-making and registration platforms ensuring all customer enquiries are understood and resolved and a high ROI is guaranteed to all delegates.
- Work closely with Digital Project Manager to understand customer needs and develop a clear and strategic launch plan ensuring the best possible solutions for customers
- Understanding and analysing customer use cases
- Establishing close relationships with customers to gain market and industry insights
- Manage the on-going configuration of the in-house match-making and registration platforms
- Briefing and training internal teams on how the systems work
- Working with external suppliers to assist in the planning of event specific system logistics
- Identifying and reporting bugs and issues to suppliers
- Set up, plan and manage the data flow from internal systems and reporting to suppliers and teams.
The ideal candidate:
- Fast learner with the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Experience using and configuration of Event Management Systems or experience in event registration
- Content management systems experience and an understanding of HTML
- Strong communication skills to build strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Works well under pressure maintaining great attention to detail
- Experience of working within the events industry would be ideal but not mandatory
Location: West London
Salary: up to £32,000 + 10%
Consultant: Federica Saba
- Location: London
- Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica