This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the world’s leading think tanks. Our client is looking for a confident, energetic and experienced Conference and Events Coordinator who can quickly get to grips with a challenging workload and demonstrate their talent at the highest level.
We want to hear from high performing individuals with excellent database skills and technical proficiency, great attention to detail and the ability to hit the ground running. You should have extensive experience for international conferences and demonstrable event management experience.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Management of all logistical elements relating to in-house and international events, to include sourcing venues, travel and accommodation, AV requirements, co-ordination with IT team, catering and building support services to ensure the events are delivered successfully
- Co-ordination of a wide range of events concurrently; updating relevant monitoring documents to ensure all stakeholders and relevant staff are kept informed of progress.
- Responsibility for event budgets (draft and reconciliation) using excel spreadsheets.
- An undergraduate degree in a relevant subject
- 2-3 years events experience to include international events
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and willingness to travel internationally
- Excellent proficiency in IT and databases, ideally Microsoft products and Dynamics CRM.
Stunning office overlooking the river. Friendly team with great socials. Generous annual leave allowance. An opportunity to work on high-profile events and propel your career forward as an events organiser.
Location: Central London
Salary: circa £28,000 DOE
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £26,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils