Venue Sales and Event Planner
£27,000 - 29,000 DOE
Leading medical charity based in Central London is looking to recruit a bright, commercial and highly organised Venue Sales and Event Planner. You will be responsible for supporting the Venue Sales and Diary Manager in maximising the sales income of the venue and ensuring optimum use of the dates and space.
- Join the 4 reactive sales team to cross-sell two event venues
- Working with clients from the initial enquiry through to contracted event, final details and on-the-day meet and greet.
- Ensure smooth running of events
- Post-event follow-up to encourage repeat business.
- Proven events office sales (reactive – not proactive) experience within a venue or hotel, ideally London for 2 years or more
- Reactive sales and event planning experience
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Degree educated, ideally Events Management or relevant field.
- Proficient use of a booking software/database. Experience using Rendezvous advantageous.
- Generous 7% pension, increasing with age and length of service
- Increasing holiday structure, with additional days off over Christmas.
- Subsidised restaurant (one course for £1.50). Free refreshments.
- Season ticket loan
- Long service awards.
- Flu vaccination. Eye tests. Stop smoking £70 incentive.
- Membership and privilege schemes offering discounts with major retailers, holiday packages and food purchases
- Social club, team drinks and annual social events.
Location: Central London
Salary: £27,000 - £29,000
Send applications to: email@example.com
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers. Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £27,000 - £29,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils