Fantastic opportunity for a Conference Event Coordinator with at least 2 years’ experience, who is looking for a ‘step up’ in their career.
The Senior Event Coordinator will work in a small team as part of the commercial arm of the Academic Department who run the organisation’s programme of events. This year the department are running over 60 conferences and courses with plans for expansive growth in the next few years!
- Mentoring junior members of the team and supporting the Head of Events with relevant tasks.
- Overall responsibility for the smooth running of all the activities related to the allocated meetings to ensure successful events are run
- For all events, ensure that agreed timescales are met as discussed with clients
- To work with the Head of Events to ensure budgets for every event are kept up-to-date and to ensure accuracy of the financial reports
- To work collaboratively across the organisation to design and deliver planned marketing and promotion materials as agreed with clients
- Create a strong presence on the day of the event and ensure clients, speakers and delegates are fully supported
- Use project management skills to run a number of concurrent events
- Degree educated, preferably in related field
- Solid knowledge and experience of events management (minimum 2 years)
- Awareness of budgetary issues
- Ability to work creatively and commercially.
- Capable of prioritising and organising own workload and able to work under own initiative
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with staff at all levels
LOCATION: Central London
SALARY: £27,000 – 29,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers.
Activities include: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!
Albany specialise in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales, and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career?
- Location: London
- Salary: £27,000 - 29,000 DOE
- Consultant: Lils