Fast-paced B2B Media and events company is seeking an experienced Conference Producer to deliver industry leading commercial conferences within the construction and engineering sectors. This is a 12-month maternity cover.
The Conference Producer will work with trusted industry brands across the construction and engineering sectors and will be responsible for identifying and producing innovative and cutting-edge conference programmes. Autonomous role where you will be expected to management your own time to deliver content for a highly reputable portfolio of events.
As an experienced conference producer, you will be producing industry leading and commercially viable repeat conference s and events.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conduct phone-based research with industry figures to validate topics, themes and format
- Invite and confirm high-level industry speakers
- Write commercially viable conference programs
- Work closely with the sponsorship and delegate sales to ensure deadlines and revenue targets are met
- Leverage existing contacts and relationships in the industry to produce relevant content on key issues
- Minimum 1 year’s commercial conference production experience
- Proven research and analytical skills to identifying new topics
- Strong communication skills with the ability to develop and maintain relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial minded with a high level of commercial awareness
- Results orientated with an eye for detail
- Location: London
- Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica