Conference Producer - Maritime & Energy sector
Fresh thinking, highly energetic specialist publisher and event organiser within the maritime, offshore and energy sectors is looking to hire an experienced conference producer. A global brand with offices in London and Singapore and looking to expand into new international territories.
This is a great opportunity for a mature and driven conference producer to develop high quality, multi-stream agendas based on sound research.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsibility for multiple large-scale events as well as new event launches
- Creating high quality, multi-stream agendas and attracting senior level buy-side speakers as well as services or technology providers and associations
- Work to a fixed event production cycle that engages all the relevant stakeholders both internally and externally, including advisory panels, sales and marketing and in-house content experts in the relevant subject matter
- Travel nationally and internationally to research and develop the successful deliver of events in your portfolio
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 6 months experience in producing commercial conference programmes and acquiring top level speakers
- Sound understanding of the commercial realities of both small and large-scale events
- Excellent research skills with a forward- thinking commercial focus
- Good project management skills and an ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of the maritime, offshore and energy industries is an advantage, but not essential.
Applications are welcomed from candidates at all levels of the event production process.
You will be joining a specialist in organising market leading events for the international maritime and offshore industries with a solid portfolio of established events. Joining a small team, you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on the events and grow with the business.
- Location: Enfield
- Salary: £22,000
- Consultant: Federica