Great opportunity to join a commercial driven, collaborative and international publishing and events company who specialise in B2B conferences held across the world – from India to Turkey to Russia, to Europe and more!
They are looking for a driven, meticulously organised and great team player to join the events team and manage full event operations from start to finish.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that exceed expectations. You will manage the operations and registration process, taking the lead on a range of events.
- Manage project budgets from start to finish.
- Effectively managing and developing client relationships and communicating with key suppliers.
- Managing the registration process, making accurate recording of progress on the CRM system
- Prioritising a heavy workload during busy periods leading up to conferences.
- Must be organized and well-presented
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft applications. Experience of CRM dataset required. Experience using Xero Accounting system preferred.
- Accurate and fast typing essential – this will be tested at interview.
- A good team player
- Able to carry out responsibilities with autonomy and minimal supervision.
Salary: £28,000 – 30,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers (including: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, spas, glamping and hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!).
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils