If you want to be a part of supporting people working across the energy industry to meet society’s energy needs and tackle climate change, this could be the role for you.
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Events Marketing Executive to join the leading membership body for the global energy sector.
From conventional oil and gas to the most innovative low carbon and energy efficient technologies, the company gathers and share essential knowledge and best practise about energy. The Events Marketing Officer will be responsible for marketing a series of highly successful industry conferences, including large scale congresses and industry briefings.
- A degree in marketing or CIM equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in an events/conference marketing role
- Strong commercial focus and experience of meeting delegate sales targets
- Exceptional attention to detail and able to work to a high level of accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in digital and social media marketing
- Good multi-tasking skills - able to manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workloads accordingly
- A team player, conscientious and hardworking with a collaborative approach to work
Key responsibilities include
- Manage the event and training web pages
- Ensure all digital channels are up to date with upcoming events/courses
- Write/proof-read website and email copy
- Deliver varied content and product driven email marketing campaigns
- Develop membership materials and campaigns to help support the membership journey
- Produce content for social media channels
- Produce monthly adverts for two in-house magazines
- Organise promotional exhibition stands and materials for industry events
- Organise paid and unpaid media partnership
Location: Oxford Street
Salary- £25,000 - 28,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you experience day vouchers (including: View from the Shard, Climb the O2, Spas and Hotels, fine dining, afternoon tea, cocktail making, cookery classes, Segway adventures, Zorbing, and much more!).
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils