Rapidly growing event organiser headquartered in London with expanding offices in the Middle East and Singapore is seeking an experienced Content Manager to join their expanding content team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with solid content creation experience within the events and media industry who is looking to step into a role with responsibility of develop and deliver market-leading event programmes across the globe.
With a global series of events dedicated to bring together brands, corporates and start ups to discuss and showcase the most disruptive technologies and solutions, our client works in partnership with brands of the calibre of Netflix, Google, Facebook, Mastercard, Amazon and Unilever, just to name a few!
- Delivering the annual events programme managing all speaker curation and agenda in line with the company strategic plan
- Conducting effective market research to develop cutting edge events programme, and discover any potential new trends and market growth opportunities
- Setting to maintain the company position as market leaders
- Driving the expansion of content and building an advisory group including speakers and editorial contributors
- Liaising with the sponsorship and delegate sales team on potential opportunities for sponsorship and business development
- Leasing with the marketing team to produce creative and tailored collateral
- Minimum of 3 years of content production experience for events or related business
- Strong knowledge and interest in the technology and startup environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build effective and long-lasting working relationships
- Intellectually curious, who is able to think outside the box and adopt innovative approaches
If you are looking to step up your career and working for an innovative company with high quality events and great portfolio of clients, send across your CV now!
- Location: London
- Salary: £34,000 - £60,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica