Renowned and established media and events company with conferences, exhibitions, training courses and forums specifically tailored for the public sector, is seeking a Senior Conference Producer to drive the launch a new start-up within the organization.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Conference Producer with proven experience delivering successful launch events and portfolios, to work on innovative conferences and forums entirely dedicated to technology and innovation.
You will be working in a positive, exciting environment in a fast-paced and growing business. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced event content professional who wishes to drive the growth of a thriving and expanding sector.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Conducting effective market research to develop cutting edge events programme, and discover any potential new trends and market growth opportunities
- Conducting thorough telephone research calls to identify critical business needs
- Fully responsible for programme writing and speaker acquisition
- Driving the expansion of content and building an advisory group including speakers and editorial contributors
- Liaising with the marketing and sales team to ensure commercial profitability
- Liaising with event operations team to ensure venues meet the specific event and budgetary requirements
- You will be educated to degree level, ambitious and commercially astute
- At least 2 years’ proven track record of producing content for high quality, commercially successful expos and/or large-scale conferences/events
- Experience launching events would be a huge plus
- Experience working on technology industries would be a huge plus
- Excellent influencing and negotiating skills, good attention to detail and proofreading skills as well as the ability to work to deadlines
- The ability to thrive in a challenging, fast paced and high-pressure environment
- Competitive salary and extensive opportunities for career progression
- 25 days annual leave excluding bank holidays
- Day off for birthday
- Enhance maternity and paternity pay
- Season ticket loans
- 2 annual staff parties and regular social events and charity days
If you are a content and research focused Producer who takes pride of the quality of their work and is looking for a new challenging opportunity don’t hesitate to apply!
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica