Leading provider of Marcomms sector conferences in the UK who pride themselves on quality and personal touch are seeking a pro-active Graduate Marketing Assistant who will go the extra mile to generate revenue and help grow the marketing department!
Join this highly-dedicated team of conference professionals as a Graduate Marketing Assistant and create an experience that is different to the norm and breaths quality and value. Our client rejects the 'churn and burn’ mentality and will strive to engage with you on a personal level to develop your marketing skillset! The conferences range from social media, to digital marketing, to food and drink, to retail, to finance, to advertising, to charities, to PR and many more exciting and varied industries and topic areas - you will never be bored or stuck in the same old industry!
Competition is fierce, and our client stands out from the crowd due to a customer-centricity approach for all delegates, speakers and event partners. The ideal Graduate Marketing Assistant will have articulate English grammar and be a real go getter with a great entrepreneurial spirit! The friendly, supportive, and warm team are looking for positive individual who can make their mark through new ideas and innovation, even from your first day!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Writing and designing email campaigns
- Social media marketing
- Conference and online website management
- Speaking to senior clients on the telephone and face-to-face
- Assisting speakers, sponsors & delegates at conference
- High 2:1 degree or above from a top university
- A-Levels - A & B grades
- Minimum of 6 months in a commercial environment
- Creative and innovative mindset
- A positive, can-do attitude is an absolute must!
- 25 day’s holiday per annum!
- Pension scheme
If you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career!
- Location: London
- Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica