Our client is seeking an entrepreneurial and confident conference producer with the desire to oversee and grow their Ethical Corporation portfolio of events both in Europe and North America.
Working within an established global business, founded over 20 years ago and offering the opportunity to work with some dynamic global brands with customer experience at the core. We want to hear from driven, talented individuals looking to take on a new challenge.
As a Senior Conference Producer, you will be researching, planning and executing summits and conferences, with the emphasis on mapping out future sponsorship opportunities.
- Utilise research to create solution focused agenda for events
- Build data and identify core communities to engage in order to achieve growth across the business
- Develop ideas for content and work with external contractors to create whitepapers, reports, infographics, webinars, podcasts, etc
- Research and develop partnerships with media publications, associations, market influencers and pioneers
- Develop and lead market strategies for product summits that you are tasked with organising
- Plan and execute excellent marketing strategy to successfully market products
- Work to meeting sponsorship targets for conferences through identifying and selling high end sponsorship packages
The successful candidate:
- Will have a minimum 12 months conference production experience
- Confident in leading on market strategy and writing copy to promote conferences to a target audience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Strategic thinking to help map out future opportunities
- An interest in entrepreneurial business opportunities
- Must be willing to travel
This is a great role for a bright, commercially aware Conference Producer where you can make a huge impact on an growing business. Apply now!
- Location: London
- Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica