Exhibition Operations Executive - B2B Events
Salary: up to £27k
A leading public sector events’ company is looking for a talented Event Operations Executive to join a busy team and manage the operations for a portfolio of large-scale exhibitions.
The vacancy is within a team responsible for successful, high quality, execution of a variety of exhibitions.
Joining a fast paced B2B commercial event business, currently going through a period of transition and growth, the ideal candidate will have around 2 years’ experience working on exhibitions and large-scale events.
- Managing pre-event and onsite operational tasks to deliver multiple trade exhibitions throughout the year.
- Floorplan production and management including redraws, updates and obtaining venue approval
- Organise events running alongside exhibitions such as exhibitor parties and breakfast briefings
- Managing multiple contractor schedules for various elements for the event. Manage the exhibitor technical manuals – produce template manuals, where necessary, and edit and maintain manuals for individual events
- Day-to-day administrative support to the Operations Team. Create documents prior to going on-site.
- Health & Safety management pre-show and onsite, risk assessment production and obtaining contractor risk assessments
- Exhibitor Liaison. Writing, producing and updating exhibitor manuals. Ensuring all sponsorship orders are clearly reviewed. Providing exceptional customer service.
- Budget management including updating pre and post show and ensuring budgets are never exceeded
- Innovation- looking for new ideas and putting forward your recommendations. Visiting new shows and writing follow up reports where required.
- Highly organised event organiser with proven experience in exhibitions
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated with an unflappable nature
- Confident and strong communicator. Perfect written English.
- Strong attention to detail, able to multi-task and work accurately under pressure
- Degree educated – an Event Management degree would be a bonus.
- IOSH certificate preferred
- Able to read technical floorplans. Able to read space only stand plans
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in similar role
- Up to £27,000 DOE
- 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holidays
- Birthday day off
- Dress down every Friday
- Christmas and Summer party
This is an excellent opportunity if you have exhibition experience and are looking for the next step. Immediate start for the right candidate. Apply now!
- Location: London
- Salary: up to £27,000 DOE
- Consultant: Lils