An exciting opportunity for a Senior Operations Manager within a commercially driven event company. This is a new role, created to manage a growing portfolio of launch events, summits and exhibitions across Europe and Asia
Join an established events company who pride themselves on producing some of the most exciting and innovative conferences and exhibitions across the globe.
If you’d like to join a successful, dynamic and creative organisation whose core values are passion, imagination, care and trust, then this may be the perfect place to develop your career as a Senior Event Operations Manager.
You will sit within a growing digital marketing portfolio, its flagship events are in North America, and are expanding across Europe and Asia. You will be working closely with the Global Operations team to deliver exceptional launch events in Europe and Asia.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Event lead on the portfolio for Asia and European events
- Manage operations delivery of conferences and exhibitions from concept to completion
- Compile comprehensive operations plans for each event. Create RFPs to find the best event partners and suppliers for the shows.
- Create a cashflow forecast for finance team to manage. Set, forecast and reconcile budgets
- Monitor H&S. Create detailed risk assessments.
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Support HOO with ad-hoc tasks and projects and in delivering US events.
- Innovate at all times. Develop new ideas to improve the event experience.
- Solid previous exhibition experience
- Experience in leading small-medium size conference and exhibitions
- Experience in negotiating, contracting and managing with vendors/suppliers
- Budget and cost containment experience
- Strong health & safety knowledge– experience in compiling risk assessment
- IOSH qualification preferred
- Management experience preferred
- Efficient in working in a fast-paced environment, utilizing strong time management and multi- tasking skills
- Organized and methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Confident and able to lead from the front
- Excellent communication skills, utilized for negotiating and managing stakeholders
Location: South West London
Salary: Up to £40K DOE
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London`
- Salary: up to £40,000 DOE
- Consultant: Lils