Market leading global conference organiser, part of well known FTSE 250 company is seeking a Conference Producer with at least 6 months’ experience within a commercial role to join their expanding conference business.
As a Conference Producer you will be tasked with researching and developing a range of events across different business areas, mainly for the legal sector. This is a great opportunity for an entrepreneurial and confident candidate eager to produce national and international events for one of the world’s leading conference companies.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- To research (both by phone and during face to face meetings) new and existing conference ideas, assess their feasibility, and write innovative and commercially compelling conference programmes based upon the research conducted
- To invite and confirm high-level industry speakers to participate in the programmes produced
- To establish and maintain strong contacts within the sector that you work
- To liaise frequently with your Divisional Manager and to ensure continuous communication on event progress
- To write strong sales and marketing copy in a number of different formats throughout the course of an event’s marketing campaign
- Excellent academic record (including a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent, masters preferred)
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Good commercial acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and engaging telephone manner
- Preferable: knowledge of the legal sector
- Preferable: 6 months’ experience of working in a commercial environment post university
Salary: £25,000 + bonus + benefits
Send applications to: Federicas@albany-appointments.co.uk
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Federica