Renowned membership organisation, who provide qualifications and professional development for treasurers across the globe, are seeking an experienced and passionate Events Producer to join their friendly and talented team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with solid production experience looking for step up in responsibility – You will be driving the growth of flagship conferences in the UK, Middle East, East Africa, Europe and Asia. You will also be responsible for researching and producing a broad range of events, forums, breakfast briefings and digital products.
Reporting to the Director of Global Events, you will have the opportunity to develop innovative products and new business, and contribute to the development strategy of live and digital events.
- Delivering the annual events programme in line with the company strategic plan and budget
- Conducting effective research to develop cutting edge events programme, and discover any potential market growth opportunities
- Setting and fostering an advisory group to maintain the company position as market leaders
- Liaising with the sponsorship team on potential opportunities for sponsorship and business development, producing sponsorship proposals if required
- Helping to build an annual programme of webinars and regularly review content on the events pages
- Develop a strong understanding of treasury issues and the key players in the industry
- Working closely with the Operations Manager on venue sourcing, date selection and speakers’ compensation
- Collaborating with the Marketing Manager to identify target audience and develop effective marketing campaigns
- Communicating and collaborating effectively with the team across departments and create event brief for each event
- A minimum of 3 years of solid content focused conference production experience
- Demonstrable time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and meet deadlines
- Outstanding interpersonal skills to build effective internal and external working relationships
- Intellectually rigorous and curious, an innovative thinker and team player
- Experience or knowledge of the financial sector is beneficial but not required
Location: Aldgate / Fenchurch Street
Salary: up to £40,000
If you are keen to work within a small but very successful team, with great culture and excellent career progression send across your CV now!
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: Up to £40,000 + OTE
- Consultant: Federica