Rapidly-growing and dynamic professional conference organiser with an extensive portfolio of events held across the North American, European, African, Middle East and South American regions, is seeking an experienced and passionate Senior Conference Producer to join their team.
This is a great opportunity for someone with solid production experience who is looking to step up into a role with responsibility of organising and delivering one of our client flagship construction events, attended by over 1000 industry leaders, plus up to 3 rapidly growing smaller-scale events.
Reporting to the Portfolio Director the Senior Producer will have the opportunity to be trained and promoted to Brand Director within a year, with responsibility of developing their own launch conferences and managing a team of junior producers.
- Conduct in-depth desk and telephone-based research to acquire market insights and write commercially viable agendas to drive event growth year after year
- Secure top-level industry leading speakers
- Create marketing copy including web content, brochure, and marketing emails
- Brief internal marketing, sales and operations teams to ensure commercial success
- Project manage each conference including leading weekly team meetings
- A minimum of 2 years of solid commercial conference production experience
- A self-starter, able to work independently and eager to spot new commercial opportunities
- Outstanding communication, with the ability to brief and support team members across department
- Demonstrable ability to multitask, manage multiple project and meet deadlines
- Experience producing large scale events with multiple tracks is desirable
- Experience or knowledge of the construction sector is beneficial but not required
- Working for one of the top 100 fastest growing SMEs in the UK with great collaborative company culture – they really value their employee wellbeing
- Excellent training and career progression
- Annual personal learning budget
- They offer subsidised yoga in the office, and a running club that regularly enters into team events and a cycle to work scheme
- Free fresh fruit each week
- Monthly social club events, monthly awards night and drinks and twice yearly company parties
Salary: £32,000 + OTE £50,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £32,000 + OTE up to £50,000
- Consultant: Federica