Rapidly expanding B2B conference and events company with a great company culture are looking to bring on a Graduate Event Coordinator to join their team.
Do you see yourself running a conference, troubleshooting at a live event, organising everyone on the day and loving the atmosphere and challenge of a room full of people you are in charge of?
Do you love checklists, organising, communicating and the satisfaction of being the organisational centre of an event? Can you see yourself meticulously preparing conference materials, liaising with speakers, sponsors and delegates and making sure everything is just right?
This company prides itself in being a fun and exciting place to work where everyone counts, and everyone’s say is important. They look for ambitious individuals who want to bring new ideas to the table and contribute a positive attitude.
This fun, friendly and warm team is expanding so if you’re a bright, organised, well presented and a high-energy individual, they will be committed to help drive your career forward.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Organising and running events from start to finish
- Onsite troubleshooting and innovations
- Liaising with key stakeholders (sponsors, exhibitors, speakers and venues)
- Liaising with customers and delegates
- Issuing invoices and chasing payments
- General administration
- Bright graduate with a good academic background. Minimum 2:1 degree.
- Computer literate and proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- A proactive, positive and ‘can do’ attitude
- A commercial mind and determination to succeed
- An exceptional eye for detail. Must have perfect written English – experience in proof reading is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadline
- Problem solving, self-motivation and initiative.
Southwark / London Bridge
Salary: Circa £20,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: circa £20,000
- Consultant: Lils