Oversee the portfolio of trading events as an Operations Manager and analyse and develop a best practice strategy that can be consistently applied across the portfolio. Reporting to the Head of Operations, you’ll be responsible for the full event planning process to ensure the smooth running of the events! Global events with lots of international travel.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Confident and professional communication skills that exceed the needs of Sponsors, Speakers, Delegates, and Suppliers
- Liaising with event stakeholders to ensure materials are received on time
- Create a professional creative onsite environment including processes, systems as well as the visual aspect
- Budgetary control - invoicing, cost-cutting, and negotiating best rates without compromising on quality
- Use best practice methods to project mange your events on-site and ensure a smooth running of the event
- Minimum 2 years’ commercial B2B event experience
- Extremely organised – Able to multi-task and work on multiple events at once and meet key deadlines
- Excellent communication skills – Confident in negotiating business relationships with clients, sponsors, venues and contractors
- Highly numerate – invoicing, budgets (including multi-currency events)
- IT skills – Salesforce (beneficial)
- Aptitude and flexibility to travel internationally (including weekend travel when required)
+ International experience and foreign language skills are an advantage!
- Corporate Medical Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted membership at Fitness First
Location: Central London
Salary: Up to £32,000 DOE + £8,000 performance related bonus
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £27,000 - 32,000 + up to £8,000 bonus
- Consultant: Lils