The majority of the role will be focused on the annual festival next spring: a one-day event with 5 stages, and curated exhibitions/installations programmed in further 5-10 spaces within the venue. There are also several smaller evening events and immersive dining experiences throughout the year.
This really is an exceptional opportunity for a creative event producer who has proven experience managing large-scale, technically complex and creative live events.
This position is a fixed term contract. It will be part time from mid-august to September, full time from September to March, and part-time from March to April.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Lead on the planning and delivering of the end to end production of the events, including interactive installations and immersive experiences.
- Lead and deliver the creative production process including designing stage settings, AV sets and various spaces for a multi-faceted programme with different formats.
- Lead on producing and installing a wide range of artworks, installations, experiences and performances.
- Acting as main point of contact and managing relationships with all suppliers including the venue, designers, AV production companies, event suppliers, and programme contributors including artists, partners and curators.
- Be responsible for delivering all logistical elements including contracts, booking transport, H&S documents, reconciliation of the budget, and supporting event evaluation.
- Proven experience in a similar producer or event management role in a festival or large-scale creative events environment essential.
- An established track record of successfully delivering events on time and within budget.
- Strong project management skills. Organised and methodical approach. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Sound technical knowledge. Negotiation experience. Ability to work under pressure and for long hours during key delivery periods.
- An excellent collaborator, a positive ‘can do’ attitude, and great people skills
Location: City of London
Salary: circa £38,000
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: circa £38,000
- Consultant: Lils