A great opportunity within a commercial event company with a global outreach for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their technology portfolio. This portfolio delivers two of the UK’s leading events within its industry.
Coming on board during an exciting period of growth, there couldn’t be a better time to join the team. You will be planning, organinsing and executing large-scale, year-round marketing campaigns.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, articulate and dedicated Senior Marketing Executive to assist the Marketing Manager in delivering a bespoke event marketing campaign.
You will demonstrate good initiative, be a strong communicator, and have proven experience of B2B event marketing - both on and offline are essential.
- Solid understanding of core event marketing disciplines
- A strong understanding of online marketing: PPC, SEO, content marketing, email marketing
- Excellent IT skills: Word, Excel, Canva and basic Photoshop. Previous use of website CMS
- Analytical. Enthusiastic. Assertive. A tenacious 'can do’ approach.
- A quick learner. Highly organised. Impeccable attention to detail.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop, managing and deliver marketing campaigns on time and within budget
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every project
- Define and write campaign/creative briefs based on the marketing plan
- Build and maintain relations with key partners, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Help drive traffic with web-related campaigns. Copy write and create unique content across all marketing communications.
- Brief and coordinate suppliers including designers, web companies, PR, media, and PPC agencies.
Location: South West London
Salary: £26,000 - 31,000 DOE plus a bonus up to 25% of your salary!
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Fulham
- Salary: £26,000 - £31,000 + bonus up to 25% of your salary
- Consultant: Lils