Leading medical charity based in Central London is seeking an energetic and innovative Event Executive to support on overall event operations!
The Event Executive will provide forward planning, coordination, budget management and logistical support to help deliver a series of educational events. Reporting to the Head of Events andworking within the wider team, the ideal candidate will have a years’ B2B events experience and a professional and proactive approach with a high level of customer service.
The organisation has had a positive restructure, and have a collaborative cultural that focuses on employee development and education!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Venue Liaison & Onsite Event Management - Including all venue sourcing, setup, coordination, and logistics
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to combat complex event logistics
- Experience of managing relationships with sponsors/clients and delivery of their requirements
- Budget management experience, exceptional analytical skills and reporting
- A confident communicator who excels with verbal and written English
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 2 years’ event experience, ideally commercial B2B / conferences
- Good communication skills and the ability to liaise with staff at all levels
- Planning & organising - capable of prioritising and organising personal workload and able to meet tight deadlines
- Well-developed Customer service skills, professional and helpful attitude
- 22 days paid annual leave + the office is closed at Xmas!
- Flexible work hours (8-10am start and 4-6pm finish)
- Range of benefits
Location: Central London
Salary: £24,000 - £25,000
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please note, we cannot respond to all applications. Should you not hear from us within 28 days please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000 - £25,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils