Established publisher and event organiser, who provide news, high quality on-line and off-line publications, seminars and conferences within the maritime and energy sector are seeking an experienced Conference Producer. Perfect for someone looking to step up their conference production career.
Reporting to the Head of Production, you will be responsible for the production and project management of both established and launch events for an international portfolio of conferences.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Producer who is looking to progress in their career and take ownership of multiple large-scale events with the prospect of expanding in the European, North American and South East Asian market.
The Events Production Manager will also be responsible for mentoring and developing a growing team of Conference Producers, at both senior and junior lever; overseeing their work and supporting them in the creation of conferences, seminars, webinars and technical briefings.
- Producing and managing multiple established large-scale conferences as well as new launches
- Conducting thorough quality research to develop top quality multi-stream agendas to attract C-level industry leaders
- Nurturing strategic market relations to deliver first class content and enhance audience engagement
- Mentoring and managing an expanding team of in-house and freelance producers
- Collaborating with the sales and marketing team to ensure commercial success
- Strong commercial acumen and an ability to dissect complex information effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively
- Confident management abilities that facilitate teamwork and encourage collaboration.
- Willingness to learn, develop and challenge yourself and your team.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a forward-thinking company rapidly expanding their global presence
- Exposure to international business leaders
- Financial rewards for high performance.
If you are looking to step up your career and working for an established and ever-growing organisation please send your CV across.
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Enfield
- Salary: £40,000 - £55,000
- Consultant: Federica Saba