Specialist B2B events company based in South West London are looking for an Event Manager to join their operations team.
Established company, successfully running B2B meetings, conferences and forums for almost 30 years are looking for a proactive, efficient and personable Event Manager to join their team.
Commercially focused company with a great culture: bright spacious offices, subsidised yoga sessions and a 5-a-side football team!
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
Responsible for the administration and logistics for suppliers and delegates attending senior level forums and events
- Event Management: successfully delivering and maintaining multiple event projects
- Managing full cycle: form pre-event planning, onsite management, and post-event evaluation.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders. Managing supplier relationships.
- Supporting the sales function. Database management.
- Experience managing events from end-to-end, ideally from a commercial environment
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Meticulously organized
- Excellent people skills, customer service and ability to communicate at a senior level
- Working well under pressure. Establish trust and a good rapport with colleagues
- University Degree (Events Management degree preferred)
Salary: £25,000 + up to £4K performance related bonus
28 days holiday including bank holidays, and office closed between Christmas and New Year!
Subsidised yoga classes and 5-aside football
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Richmond
- Salary: £25,000 + up to £4K bonus
- Consultant: Lils