Market leading commodities events business, part of well known FTSE 250 events business is seeking a Senior Conference Producer with proven B2B conference production experience to step up and deliver a portfolio of large-scale international events.
Working within the metals division as a Senior Conference Producer, the successful candidate will work on 6 events annually across the globe; and provide innovative formats, topical content, industry leading speakers, and financial success. This is an ideal opportunity for a Conference Producer with at least 2 years’ experience looking to take the step up and become a senior member of a production team.
The role will consist of putting together commercially successful and content driven large-scale events. However, the successful candidate will also have a strategic mindset to research and identify new event launch opportunities in the commodities sector.
Key Tasks & Responsibilities
- Strategic mindset - mapping the selling relationships and content drivers within the industry with a view to launch new formats
- The ability to discuss how you have introduced new ideas and formats to expand an event
- Leadership and project management - the ability to bring the team together and oversee delivery of the event
- Mentor and develop new members of the team on best practice for Conference Production
- An outgoing, presentable and professional leader to represent the company and the brand at events
- Develop and leverage relationships for commercial gain - either directly monetised or to support the launch of new events
- Educated to 2:1 degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 year’s solid commercial B2B Conference Production experience
- Proven experience in delivering large scale events
- Previous sponsorship/delegate sales experience is desirable
- Demonstrable Budget Management experience is desirable
+ International travel required!
- Excellent commission /profit share package
- Travel and medical insurance
- 25 days holiday entitlement after 2 years
Location: Central London
Salary: circa £35,000 + generous profit share
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 + generous bonus
- Consultant: Lils