Brighton-based event organisation are looking for an experienced Conference Producer. Researching and writing a series of educational programmes alongside two vibrant exhibitions in U.S and Europe.
Working for an innovative company who offer a rewarding work-life balance, generous pension, private healthcare, and a culture which promotes health and well-being.
As an experienced Conference Producer, you will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Development of programmes - management of partner-led educational programmes
- Market research and analysis - in-depth telephone based and desk research of key subject areas and hot topics
- Speaker acquisition and management - identifying high-level, influential experts to speak at the event and managing their attendance
- Copy writing - writing copy in the form of a conference programme, in the language of your target audience.
- Project management - working with internal teams to ensure success of events.Liaising with marketing teams to ensure sales-driven materials will maximise delegate attendance.
- Onsite attendance - (including travel to Las Vegas and Germany)
- Minimum of 2 years curating educational content within a commercial conference or exhibition organiser environment. This should include researching, planning and management of such educational conferences/ events from inception to delivery.
- Proven research and conference content development skills.
- Excellent writing ability. Perfect written English.
- Attention to detail. Creative. Resourceful. Multitasker. Outstanding communicator.
- Strong academic background: 2:1 or above in a research-based degree. Good A-levels.
Location: Brighton & Hove
Salary: £30,000 + performance bonuses
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
- Location: Brighton & Hove
- Salary: £30,000 + performance related bonus
- Consultant: Lils