Customer Service Manager
International event business, part of a FTSE 250 global events and media organisation, seeks a Customer Service Manager with proven team management experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Manage and develop the customer services team using KPI’s to track performance
- Recruiting and training new members of the team
- Demonstrate a high level of customer satisfaction from attention to customer needs and a high level of responsiveness - lead by example
- Managing the end-to-end customer service function
- Debt management and tracking of payments to ensure revenue is accounted for prior to the event
- Work with the Head of Operations and Finance Manager for reporting on financials including debt for events and products
- Improving the customer experience through the systems and communication they receive
- Reviewing and changing processes to improve efficiency and adhere to the team to following these processes
- Must have direct line management experience. Demonstrating leadership and effectiveness managing a team.
- Excellent communication skills - building relationships with decision makers at key accounts
- Working to deadlines and manage debt and financial reporting.
- Extremely organised - able to multi-task, work on multiple events at the same time.
- Applicants should have a minimum of one year’s experience in customer services
- IT skills - Experience working with Salesforce is highly beneficial, Advanced Word and Excel,
- Highly numerate - invoicing, budgets (including multi-currency events) and credit control
- Proactive, 'roll up sleeves’ approach, willing to accept responsibility. Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Great opportunity for someone who is eager to prove themselves in a commercial business with great potential for progression, as well make money and travel!
Salary: £35,000 + £4,000 performance bonus
- Location: London
- Salary: £35,000 + £4,000 OTE bonus
- Consultant: Lils