We want to hear from candidates with experience of producing event content, preferably with a knowledge of or interest in architecture.
The Programme Manager will be responsible for project managing and driving high level content for events within the portfolio, as well as inviting and managing the speaker acquisition.
- Develop the content strategy working alongside the Editor and Programme Director
- Conduct detailed research by phone and in person with key industry figures to determine the validity of topics, key themes, format, speakers, competitor landscape, timing, price point and location.
- Speaker, Judges and Jury acquisition, communication and management in consultation with the Editor and/or Programme Director.
- Writing and proofing copy and content for marketing and collateral.
- Project manage all aspects and ensure the production of high quality, industry leading commercially viable events to deadline.
- Manage the project team to ensure they perform to maximum potential by inspiring them, motivating them and holding them to account on key deadlines
Key Skills and Experience required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years event experience
- Experience in event project management
- Solid research and analytical skills, able to write programme copy
- Excellent communicator who excels at stakeholder management
- Highly organised, tenacious and committed, able to negotiate and make decisions
This is a fantastic role for a driven and self-motivated conference producer keen to work on a large-scale event and utilise strong organisational and project management skills.
- Location: London
- Salary: £32-35k + 20% bonus = benefits
- Consultant: Faye Hampton