Fast-paced B2B media and events company in the heart of buzzy Old street is seeking a creative and tenacious Event Manager!
The Event Manager will be responsible for a portfolio bespoke events which includes awards, conferences, festivals, roundtables, and dinners.Reporting to the Head of Operations - you’ll manage a schedule of events including awards and conferences that are delivered on time, on budget, and to an exceptional standard.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Manage the total delivery of events - delegating tasks and responsibilities to ensure a high standard is met on time and on budget
- Forecast, prepare, and manage the budgeting process in relation to event costs
- Build strong relationships with key suppliers and negotiate for best value
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders including clients and sponsors to convey key information and strategy
- Produce innovative events that wow customers and sponsors that reflect brand value and strategy
- Educated to degree level (2:1 or above)
- Minimum 2 years’ commercial B2B event experience
- Budget management experience, exceptional analytical skills and reporting
- Excellent planning and organisation skills to combat complex event logistics
- A confident communicator who excels at stakeholder management
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and decision-making ability
- A natural leader with demonstrated people and line management experience
- 25 days annual holiday leave
- Medical and Dental insurance for you and your family!
- Tax effective Childcare vouchers
Location: Central London
Salary: £28,000 - 30,000 + 15% performance bonus!
Albany Appointments specialises in recruiting for roles in Conference Production, Event Marketing, B2B Sales and Event Management. Why not call one of our dedicated consultants to have a confidential conversation about your career.
When you refer a friend or colleague to Albany and we successfully place them, we will send you £250 of John Lewis vouchers!
- Location: London
- Salary: £28 - 30,000 + 15% bonus
- Consultant: Lils