Online publisher of animated, audiovisual presentation lectures, seminar-style talks and case studies by leading world experts from business and academia is looking for a Technical Editor to join the expanding team.
The Technical Editor is responsible for the curation of the visual slides that go alongside the seminar-style lectures in the Biomedical and Life Sciences series.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
• To produce animated, illustrative slides for the series focused on Biomedical and Life Science subjects
• To transform presentations into engaging, professional and user friendly online educational tools
• To understand the key topics discussed by the lecturers to make the slides match what’s being discussed
• To work to tight deadlines
• Minimum 2:1 degree (ideally masters) or equivalent, in a science subject
• Some proven commercial work experience in a business environment
• Strong computer skills. A well-developed aesthetic feel for the use of colour and design in communication is essential
• Excellent communications skills, both oral and written, a confident communicator
• Meticulous attention to detail and a high level of self-motivation
• Be passionate about contributing to the rapidly developing field of online education in business
Intensive training will be given. This role would suit a recent science graduate.
- Location: London
- Salary: £24,000
- Consultant: Faye Hampton